- Round trip airfare with Baggage Allowance
- Round trip airport and tour transfers
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- 3N accommodations in top-rated hotel
- Meals specified in the itinerary
- Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels, and Mekong Delta Tours
- Saigon River Cruise with Dinner
- All entrance fees where applicable
- Assistance of English-speaking Tour Guide
- Tour ID / Luggage Tag
4D 3N Ho Chi Minh Tour
Day 1: Arrival in Ho Chi Minh – Hotel Check-in
- Your guide will await your arrival at Tan Son Nhat Airport and escort you to hotel for check-in and spend the night
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B, L, D)
- Have breakfast in the hotel
- Receive a briefing of your city tour and embrace your experience to enjoy the largest city in Vietnam, over 300 years old –Ho Chi Minh.
- You will get a chance to have a peek at Ho Chi Minh’s French colonial past as you visit the Neo-Roman Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, Ho Chi Minh City People Committee Building (formerly the old French City Hall),and the Saigon Opera House built in 1899.
- Relish your sumptuous lunch at a local restaurant
- Be enriched by Vietnam’s historic past of 21 years of war from 1954-1975. Capture a slice of that memory as you go through the memorial structures –Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum.
- On the way back, you will visit Ben Thanh Market for shopping to your heart’s delight! Jewelry, silk, and other souvenirs, you name, they have it.
- Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant
- Return to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour – Saigon River Cruise (B, L, D)
- Burn your breakfast as you explore the ingenious Cu Chi Tunnels
- Located underground, the Cu Chi Tunnels contained a community of Viet Cong guerrillas which served as a refuge and more importantly a military defensive-offensive strategy. Combined, the tunnels are 200 kms. in length. Get a feel of how life was as you see bedrooms, meeting rooms, air-raid shelters, and smokeless kitchen first-hand; at some point, you even crawl like they did!
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Head back to city center for shopping at SG Square and Hong Khoi Street
- Enjoy Dinner Cruise on Saigon River. The dinner cruise is a Vietnamese culinary experience with a difference. You will cruise two hours while enjoying sensational gastronomic moments on a traditional Junk, one of the most authentic vessels on Saigon River.
- Return to the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure
Day 4: Mekong Delta Tour – Return to Manila (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel
- Head out of the bustling city cruising along rice field to My Tho City, located in the Mekong Delta region of South Vietnam
- Upon arrival, you will embark on a boat ride in the Mekong River navigating along the fishing port, stilt houses, and boat-building workshops
- Next stop are the coconut candy “mill” and other local industries in Ben Tre province
- Proceed to Unicorn Islet where you can taste seasonal fruits while enjoying traditional music performed by the islanders
- To cap the trip, take an amazing boat ride on the small canal fully covered by water coconut trees
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Travel back to Ho Chi Minh and take a last minute souvenir shopping
- Enjoy your farewell dinner at a local restaurant
- Transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for your departure from Ho Chi Minh
Unit B1-4 Mendiola Square, 2138 C.M. Recto Avenue, Quiapo, Manila 1001, Philippines
WhatsApp & Viber No.: (+63938)055-3131
Bungarribee, NSW 2767, Australia
Mobile No.: (+61447)141-040